[council] Updated Project List for your review

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Wed Apr 15 10:17:50 UTC 2015

Thanks for this Glen,

Is the “WHOIS Issue Report” referring to the Board-GNSO group on the post-EWG PDP? I suggest that taking a few minutes for an update/discussion on this during tomorrow’s call may be worthwhile — noting the documents outlining the suggested framework for this PDP circulated yesterday.

Thanks again.

Amr