[council] FW: Article Regarding .Sucks Controversy

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Thu Apr 16 11:47:26 UTC 2015

FYI, I have published a 2-part article regarding the .Sucks controversy analyzing the background and implications of ICANN's decision to request two national consumer protection regulatory agencies to determine whether the registry is engaged in illegal activities.

Part I can be found at http://www.circleid.com/posts/20150414_icann_dot_wtf_ftc_oca_asked_whether_sucks_is_a_law_breaker_part_i/

Part II can be found at http://www.circleid.com/posts/20150415_icann_dot_wtf_ftc_oca_asked_whether_sucks_is_a_law_breaker_part_ii/

I welcome any feedback on the article or any other aspect of this issue.

With best regards,
Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC