[council] RE: [council] Call for volunteers - GNSO Operating Plan and Budget Review drafting team

Carlos Raul Gutierrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Mon Apr 20 12:16:38 UTC 2015

Thanks Jonathan,

   1. ready to volunteer (as a numbers person)
   2. not ready to hold the pen (English as a second language)
   3. we need in any case a direct contact in the finance Dept. of the
   Corporation that can answer promptly to questions, as David Olive suggested
   during the call

have a nice week

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
ISOC Costa Rica Chapter