[council] GNSO Council Comment on FY16 Draft Budget and Operating Plan

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Wed Apr 29 16:05:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

Attached is a draft comment on behalf of the GNSO Council in response to the open public comment period on the ICANN FY16 draft budget and operating plan. It is fairly straight forward, and (as far as I can tell) does not address anything outside of the Council’s remit of management of the GNSO’s PDP.

Thoughts and feedback would be very much appreciated. Unfortunately, we only have until UTC 23:59 on May 1st until this needs to be submitted. My sincerest apologies about the late submission, but have been rather overwhelmed with duties lately.

Also attached is a spreadsheet and pdf file that Carlos has previously circulated to this list with a clearer breakdown of predicted expenses for FY16. If we are to submit a comment, the spreadsheet is referenced, so will need to be submitted along with it.

Thanks.

Amr