[council] GNSO Council Comment on FY16 Draft Budget and Operating Plan

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu Apr 30 21:42:39 UTC 2015

Amr & Colleagues,

Thank-you for stepping up and preparing this work.

I propose to review and make a final editorial check on the document
tomorrow prior to submission on behalf of the Council.

If Councillors have any concerns with this or have any other input, please
make it known to the Council asap (as well as providing constructive input
to assist / remedy).

Jonathan