[council] Draft list of definitions and descriptions of GNSO structures and mechanisms

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Wed Aug 12 12:50:51 UTC 2015

Dear Mary,

this is excellent information, thank you.

I still miss some reaction between the type of groups and its members (first lista as related to the second one), clearing probable questions like:
minimum number of councillors that have to be part of the group? if the chairs need to be members of the council? in which cases it makes a difference between a council member as opposed to a member of the respective constituency?

I think this would help motivate constituency members to take a much more active role in the processes, and not expect that just the council members do all the work.

Best regards

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

email: crg at isoc-cr.org
Skype: carlos.raulg