[council] Draft list of definitions and descriptions of GNSO structures and mechanisms

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Fri Aug 14 14:08:11 UTC 2015

Hi Mary,

Thanks for this. It will, I’m sure, be very helpful for folks who are new and interested in participating in the work of the GNSO.

I was wondering whether or not it may be helpful, in the “Notes” column of the IRT row, to make a reference to the role of the IRT in the context of the GDD Consensus Policy Implementation Framework (CPIF). Perhaps with a link to more information on the CPIF?

Thanks.

Amr