[council] - Preliminary Issue Report - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures

Bret Fausett bret at uniregistry.link
Tue Aug 18 21:22:19 UTC 2015

Thanks Steve. Great news on the progress.

On the timelines, can you remind me what happens after the close of the comment deadline? How do we get from the close of the public comment period to Day 1 of the PDP working group? How many Council meetings/votes between close of comment period and starting the hard policy work?

    Bret