[council] Dublin prep

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Wed Aug 19 14:49:29 UTC 2015

Thank you Volker, my comments inline

Danke

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
> On Aug 19, 2015, at 7:11 AM, Volker Greimann <vgreimann at key-Systems.net> wrote:
>

> Dear fellow councillors,
>
> as the time for the Dublin meeting is fast approaching, i would like to ask you to confirm or suggest possible subjects for discussion for our meetings with:
> - the GDD

would like to see more relation between the GDD (ICNOME sources) and the fine presentation of the CFO  in Buenos Aires(Expenditures). As the Corporation has accumulated reserves of over $160 million accord to Buenos Aries it would be interesting to get some real numbers from GDD where the income projection are going, based on regions, old vs. new gTLDs, etc. etc.

> - Theresa Swinehart

What is the temperature in Capital Cities around the world about the Transition

> - Fadi Chehade
> - the ICANN board

Do they think the GNSO is slow in any particular aspect (as result of the transition activities)