[council] Request for GNSO Council to appoint/endorse GNSO experts to the new IDN Guidelines Working Group

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:07:35 UTC 2015

Good way forward. Thank you for the suggestion, Jonathan.
Marília

--
*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en