[council] Re: Request for GNSO Council to appoint/endorse GNSO experts to the new IDN Guidelines Working Group

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Aug 31 17:25:40 UTC 2015

Thank you to Jonathan for making the suggestion and to all who agreed with
it. As no objections have been received, staff will proceed to put all six
names up as the GNSO representatives to the Working Group, and will notify
all six volunteers accordingly (with the note to include the suggestion
that they let the Council know should they wish to withdraw their names
following their recheck of the posted criteria and required
qualifications).

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong