[council] Final Report from the PPSAI Policy Development Process Working Group

Susan Kawaguchi susank at fb.com
Thu Dec 10 17:00:03 UTC 2015

Hello All,

 I participated on the PPSAI WG and think we came to fairly good recommendations but Phil and I will most likely not  receive the feedback from the BC members in time for our meeting next week since the final report was just published on Monday.

We are asking for our constituency to provide their input on the CCWG proposal and CCT candidate endorsements but the work of the PPSAI deserves our full review which will be difficult to do within the next week.

Phil and  I would like to defer this motion until our January meeting so that we can provide the attention to the report that it deserves.

Best regards,

Susan