[council] FW: Board Briefing + Q&A to SO-AC-SG-C-RALO Leaders - 17 Dec 13:00 UTC

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Thu Dec 17 15:14:00 UTC 2015

Colleagues -

Earlier today the Board briefed members of the SO/AC/RALO community with
their comments and feedback on the most recent CCWG-ACCT report &
recommendations.  I know that several folks from the Council were on the
call, but for those that weren¹t able to attend, I will be sure to post a
link to the recording/transcript as soon as these are made available.

In the meantime, please see this note (below) from the CCWG co-chairs with
an update on the overall process & timeline.

Thank you,

J.