[council] FW: GNSO review of Third Draft Proposal

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Dec 24 16:57:38 UTC 2015

For your information.

Best regards,

Marika

From: Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>>
Date: Thursday 24 December 2015 at 10:55
To: León Felipe Sánchez Ambía <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx<mailto:leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>>, Mathieu Weill <mathieu.weill at afnic.fr<mailto:mathieu.weill at afnic.fr>>, Thomas Rickert <thomas at rickert.net<mailto:thomas at rickert.net>>
Cc: Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad at icann.org<mailto:grace.abuhamad at icann.org>>, Alice Jansen <alice.jansen at icann.org<mailto:alice.jansen at icann.org>>, "James M. Bladel" <jbladel at godaddy.com<mailto:jbladel at godaddy.com>>
Subject: GNSO review of Third Draft Proposal

Sending on behalf of James Bladel, GNSO Chair:

CCWG-ACCT Co-Chairs
Re: GNSO Review of Third Draft Proposal

Dear Mathieu, Thomas, and Leon:

Earlier this week, 21 Dec 2015, marked the close of the Public Comment period covering the Third CCWG-Accountability Draft Proposal. Unfortunately, due to the size and diversity of the organizations that comprise the GNSO, and the compressed time frame, we were unable to develop a unified GNSO response to the 12 Recommendations of the CCWG-Accountability by the close of the comment period.

Listed below are links to comments and survey responses submitted on behalf of GNSO Stakeholder Groups (SGs) and Constituencies (Cs).  Additional submissions were made on behalf of individuals and organizations that participate in the GNSO from within one or more SG/C.  We have formed a team tasked with analyzing these responses, and using them to draft a harmonized position for consideration by the GNSO Council in a special session convening on 14 January 2016 Presuming this position is successfully adopted, it will be transmitted to you immediately following this session.

Once again, please accept our gratitude for dedication and patience in shepherding this enormous and historic work unit over the past year.  We are very near the finish line, and look forward to further contributing our thoughts to this document, and the Final CCWG-Accountability Proposal.

Thank you,

James Bladel
GNSO Chair

Registry Stakeholder Group (RySG):
Comment - http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15/msg00035.html
Survey Response - http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15/msg00034.html

Registrar Stakeholder Group (RrSG)
Comment - http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15/msg00084.html

Intellectual Property Interests Constituency (IPC), Commercial Stakeholder Group
http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15/msg00100.html

Internet Service Providers Constituency (ISPC), Commercial Stakeholder Group
Survey Response - http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15/msg00046.html

Commercial and Business Users Constituency (BC), Commercial Stakeholder Group
http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15/msg00064.html

Non-Commercial Users Constituency (NCUC), Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group
Comment - http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15/msg00069.html
Survey Response - http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15/msg00076.html

Non-Profit Organizations Constituency (NPOC), Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group
Survey Response - http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15/msg00051.html