[council] Issue report on new gTLD rounds

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Feb 4 11:05:02 UTC 2015

Bret,

Picking up loose ends from reviewing the Council minutes over the past 3
meetings (Dec 11, Jan 15, Jan 29), I noticed the following from Dec 11:

"The proposed next steps for the New gTLD Discussion Group is to prepare a
summary of the work to date and submit it to the Council as a possible draft
charter for creating a working group. An Issue Report request is expected by
the Singapore meeting ."

Please could you give or be prepared to give an update on or any revised
thinking this.

Apologies if I have missed something or the underlined points have all been
covered more recently

Thanks,

Jonathan