[council] The Revised Benevolent Dictator's Guide to Singapore Eating & Drinking - ICANN52 edition

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Feb 4 16:56:24 UTC 2015

Hello everyone ­ for the times when you will (hopefully) have the chance to
break away from the conference venue and would like to explore Singapore¹s
vast and diverse culinary scene (and bar culture), here¹s an updated version
of the 2013 Benevolent Dictators¹ Guide to Singapore Eating & Drinking,
revised for ICANN 52! While many entries have remained the same from the
last ³edition², several new categories and listings have been added and a
few dropped.

If there¹s anything I can do to help with your social, entertaining or
(even) sightseeing needs, just let me know!

Here¹s wishing you safe travels and a productive, successful and enjoyable
trip to my hometown!

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong