[council] Discussion points for the CCWG - Board Session Sunday 11.00 - 12.00
rickert at anwaelte.de
Sat Feb 7 07:47:24 UTC 2015
as discussed: Please note this may be subject to change.
Draft discussion topics :
(1) A discussion about timelines, particularly around and leading up to
ICANN 53 Buenos Aires
(2) To clarify how the Board will handle CCWG's proposal, and any
anticipated reasons why a proposal/part of a proposal might be refused?
The anticipated process following any such refusal. As you know, this is a very sensitive issue within the CCWG.
(3) CCWG to provide an update of the two work avenues developed from the
face-to-face discussions in Frankfurt, that is:
* mechanisms that enable community empowerment over Board decisions
with limited, strictly enumerated, last resort powers
* mechanisms to enhance review and redress processes
(4) Update on the implementation of the standing IRP panel
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 496 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
More information about the council