[council] FW: Invitation to the GNSO - GAC Community Session on Protection of Geographic Names

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Mon Feb 9 09:32:34 UTC 2015

Heather,

I have received the below and attached invitation from Olga Cavelli.

I expect that this is of interest to you and would like confirmation that you will be able to attend.

In addition, are you able to do the five minute presentation requested or could you suggest someone who may be able to?

Thank-you.

Jonathan