[council] GNSO Wrap-up meeting Thursday 12 February 2015 at 12:00 – 13:30 in Hullet
Glen de Saint Géry
Glen at icann.org
Thu Feb 12 01:03:30 UTC 2015
Please find the agenda for the GNSO Wrap-up meeting, today, Thursday 12 February 2015 at 12:00 – 13:30 in Hullet where lunch will be served.
1. Review of ICANN 52 GNSO related meetings - any feedback / input that should be considered for the ICANN meeting in Buenos Aires (note, a survey will also be circulated to obtain input). Confirm who will hold the pen for the ICANN 53 GNSO meeting schedule.
2. Meeting Strategy Implementation DT - Current volunteers: Tony, Bret, James and Volker. Any others?
3. CWG on Country and Territory Names as TLDs Liaison - any volunteers? (Gabriela Szlak was the Council liaison but has left the Council recently)
4. Open & Strategic Discussion – Complete discussion of 3 remaining strategic objectives from Saturday session
5. Facilitated F2F PDP WG meeting pilot project – Select WG for facilitated face to face in Buenos Aires (staff suggestion is PPSAI - conditional upon revisiting the decision (if necessary) at the GNSO Council meeting on 19 March should the WG not be able to publish its Initial Report in a timely manner to allow for review of comments and deliberations in preparation of the Final Report in Buenos Aires).
6. new gTLD Discussion Group - Discuss a holistic approach around new gTLD next round planning and reviews. Understand the sequencing of events, including what items should move in parallel or are sequential.
7. Confirm action / way forward on CWG for Auction Proceeds
8. GNSO Council FY16 Community Requests
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Glen de Saint Géry
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the council