[council] Draft GNSO statement on IANA transition

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon Feb 23 15:14:52 UTC 2015

Hi folks:

I made a very minor tweak to Jonathan's version.  Hopefully this is acceptable to all.

Summary -Modified the last line to read:

"Given it's co-ordination and policy management role within the GNSO, the GNSO Council remains committed assisting the work within CWG, CCWG and the ICG in order that the community may ultimately deliver a sound, comprehensive and consensus proposal for the transition of the IANA function and one that will uphold the principles set forth in the NTIA announcement, and fully meet the needs of the global Internet community."

I also note that the entire final paragraph is a single sentence, but this doesn't bother me so long as everyone else is ok with it! :)

Thanks!

J.