[council] GAC Communique Review Template

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 24 18:02:15 UTC 2015

Thanks for this and thanks to Marika for doing a great job on the grid.
I find myself wanting, in some cases, more clarification of the GAC
comment in the communique....a column that is essentially "tell us more,
we need more information, what exactly do you mean". I may be alone in
that view, but I also think it would be extremely useful where the
Communique contains a compromise line that does not unpack the policy
issues (presumably because the issues were intractable, and they simply
wanted to flag a generalized concern and not provide guidance as to how
to resolve it).   I could furnish some examples of these cases if needed.
Stephanie Perrin