[council] Revised comments on the NomCom Recommendations from the Board Working Group

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Fri Jan 2 05:28:39 UTC 2015

Hi Tony & Councilors:

Thanks for taking point on this.  I second the motion for a vote.

Thanks-

J.

From: Tony Holmes <tonyarholmes at btinternet.com<mailto:tonyarholmes at btinternet.com>>
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 at 7:54
To: GNSO Council List <council at gnso.icann.org<mailto:council at gnso.icann.org>>, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org<mailto:avri at acm.org>>
Cc: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen at icann.org<mailto:Glen at icann.org>>, John Berard <john at crediblecontext.com<mailto:john at crediblecontext.com>>
Subject: [council] Revised comments on the NomCom Recommendations from the Board Working Group

All
We discussed the draft Council reply comment on the Nominating Committee Recommendations that John Berard had submitted during the last Council call, agreeing that further comments could be submitted until 31st December and that we'd vote electronically early January.

The only comments received were from Avri and I've attempted to capture the points made by amending the draft. Both a marked-up version and clean copy are attached.

I would like to propose this draft is put forward for voting fairly quickly in line with the agreed process, unless strong arguments are made against the revised text.

Best Wishes to all for a happy and successful 2015.

Regards
Tony