[council] Next Council meeting

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Fri Jan 16 10:46:32 UTC 2015

Dear Councillors,

On the Council call yesterday it was mentioned that the next Council meeting would be on 28 January 2015 at 11 :00 UTC which is a Wednesday.

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jan

28 January

GNSO Council Teleconference

11:00 UTC

This is however an error on the calendar page as can be seen by the entry noting the due date for motions and documents for the next Council meeting:

19 January

Motions and Documents Due for GNSO Council Meeting 29 January

Would you please let me know as soon as possible if you have any objection to maintaining the intended usual day and time for the next Council meeting, that is,  Thursday 29 January at 11:00 UTC instead of Wednesday 28 January as erroneously noted on the calendar page.

We would like to settle the date as soon as possible, so please give this your urgent attention.
Thank you very much and apologies for this confusion.

Kind regards,
Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat