[council] GNSO info pages launched

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Thu Jan 29 08:38:35 UTC 2015

Dear Councilors,

Following feedback from several of you during ICANN51 that it would be
helpful to have easier access to the different information sources that are
currently available as well as further direction on what information is
provided to guide both newcomers as well as veterans, staff has created a
new one-stop information web-page
(http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-
efforts.htm). As of today, the new page is clearly linked from the GNSO home
page (gnso.icann.org) ­ either via the Œquick link¹ button at the top or via
the quick links in the left-hand column.

In addition, we have created a new page that centralizes important
GNSO-related information for the upcoming ICANN52 meeting that we hope will
assist attendees in their preparation for the meeting
(http://gnso.icann.org/icannmeeting). We intend to update this page for all
future ICANN meetings.

We hope that this addresses some of the comments and feedback received.
Still, we are always looking for ways to further improve and enhance the
GNSO experience so if you have any additional suggestions or ideas, please
feel free to share those, on list or off, as we look to improve both sites
further over time.

Many thanks and best wishes
Lars

Info Page: