[council] Draft motion to adopt the GAC Communique

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Thu Jul 9 14:57:35 UTC 2015

Thanks, Volker.

My only question is whether or not Item #4 (Community Priority
Evaluations) truly involves the implementation of existing gTLD plicy, or
is exclusively a function of the subsequent rounds issues report.

I¹m fine either way, no strong feelings.

Thanks‹

J.

On 7/9/15, 9:16 , "owner-council at gnso.icann.org on behalf of Volker
Greimann" <owner-council at gnso.icann.org on behalf of