[council] For your information - revised version of GNSO Operating Procedures available

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Jul 15 13:35:36 UTC 2015

Hi Amr,

Thanks for your question. I don¹t think the principles would necessarily
become part of the Bylaws, but I guess it would be possible that a
reference would be included to these principles if deemed appropriate? As
the GNSO Council resolution was worded, it foresees that the Board
following adoption would direct ICANN Staff to follow these guidelines -
it may not need more than that? However, it is definitely something I will
flag in the preparation of the materials for the Board as something that
may require further thought.

Best regards,

Marika