[council] Updated GNSO weekend and related meetings schedule

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Jun 11 22:02:54 UTC 2015

Dear  Councillors,

Attached please see the updated draft GNSO weekend and related meeting schedule. The update shows the switch of time for Fadi to interact with the GNSO over the lunch break, the only available for Fadi.

Please remember that this is a draft schedule and does not include all meetings and that it is subject to change. This should at all times be read with the full meeting schedule which is posted on page http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule-full

On Sunday afternoon after the GAC GNSO meeting there are closed constituency/stakeholder group meetings which run to 19:00. The closed constituency meetings have not been added to this schedule, they are mostly lunch time meetings.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry