[council] GNSO Weekend Sessions

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Jun 18 23:04:32 UTC 2015

Hello All,

>>  In particular, we are meeting with the ICANN CEO  on Sunday during lunch (for 30 minutes) and then with the ICANN Board (for 90 minutes).

I will not be arriving in Buenos Aires until Tuesday evening as I have another prior commitment in Melbourne, Australia on Monday.

I will read the transcripts and follow up with you after the sessions with the Board on Sunday.

Please feel free to send me an email directly if there is any issue you would like me to address at the board level, and I look forward to seeing you all in Buenos Aires.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin