[council] Feedback sought on 2-letter country codes

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Sat Jun 20 20:26:47 UTC 2015

Dear all,
As per Heather¹s comment, here is the feedback request form once more.
Thank you in advance for your responses.
Best wishes,
Lars

From:  Lars HOFFMANN <Lars.hoffmann at icann.org>
Date:  Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 2:20 AM
To:  Council GNSO <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject:  [council] Feedback sought

Dear all, please find below an important message from Heather Forrest
seeking feedback from GNSO Counsellors.

---

Dear GNSO Council colleagues,

Following my update on our last GNCO Council call (transcript
<http://gnso.icann.org/en/meetings/transcript-council-21may15-en.pdf> ),
please take a minute to read through the attachment. This is a document to
seek informal feedback from the GNSO Council to inform the debate of the CWG
on Country and Territory Names as top level domains, especially in light of
a potential overlaps in interests with other SO/ACs further down the line.

ccNSO colleagues have already provided some input so it would be especially
useful to hear some views from the GNSO Council to assure balanced
discussions.

Deadline: 15 June 2015

Note: You can use track changes, annotations or separate comments and return
them to lars.hoffmann at icann.org or gnso-secs at icann.org.

- Please see the attachment for details!