[council] Draft GNSO statement on IANA transition

Patrick Myles patrick at centr.org
Mon Mar 2 04:02:53 UTC 2015

Hi Jonathan/all,

Just a more general comment to this topic/process-

Within CENTR we recently came up a fast response mechanism which means we can put a comment/position within a very short timeframe (within days generally) allowing members to opt-out if desired.

I wonder if a similar mechanism would be useful for the GNSO to help with speed? I've attached our process (call BoD statement - fast tracked).
I do realise the structural differences between CENTR and the GNSO however thought a tweaked version of our process might provide inspiration for the GNSO. Or perhaps you've already tried something like that?

Regards
Patrick