[council] FW: Updated on GNSO Review Working Party Timeline

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Mar 12 20:56:35 UTC 2015

Forwarded on behalf of: Jen Wolfe
Sent: jeudi 12 mars 2015 15:48

The attachment has been posted on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/council/drafts

And can be viewed directly at:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/gnso-review-timeline-schedule-09mar15-en.pdf

Dear GNSO Review Working Party,

Thank you to everyone for your active participation in our call to provide initial feedback to the Westlake team last week.   You diligence in reviewing the report and providing feedback is greatly appreciated!

To address concerns regarding the timeline,  we have worked with Staff and Westlake to adjust the timeframe for next steps.  I have attached a Word document which details the adjusted time frame and also dropped in below a graphic showing the timeline modified to respond to community concerns.

Please continue to provide redlines, letters or responses through March 20th, so that Westlake can take this into consideration when revising their report.  You can send this through the list or post on the wiki.  All comments will be provided to Westlake.

When delivering the next version of the report, we have asked Westlake to be clear in stating its rationale for any comments which they do not take incorporate into their report.  The next version will be provided as Draft 0 and circulated on April 24th.  Please note dates for subsequent calls and meetings to respond to Draft 0 are included on the attached timeline and schedule.

I hope you will agree this is helpful in providing additional time to gather and provide feedback in a meaningful way.  I look forward to continuing to work with you and welcome your feedback.  I wish you all a Happy Spring and look forward to talking again in May!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D05CA7.7B492770]

jennifer c. WOLFE, esq., apr, SSBB
Founder & President, wolfe domain, a digital brand strategy advisory firm
513.746.2800 x 1 or Cell 513.238.4348
IAM 300 - TOp 300 global ip strategists 2011-2014
What will you do with your Dot Brand?  : http://ow.ly/Ebl8P
Subscribe to Our You Tube Channel on Brand gTLDs  http://ow.ly/Eblgc
Jen Wolfe gTLD Click Z Column  http://ow.ly/EbljP
Linked In Group:  gTLD Strategy for Brands http://ow.ly/EbloM