[council] FW: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#176]

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed May 20 07:04:58 UTC 2015

FYI

From: ICANN [mailto:no-reply at wufoo.com]
Sent: mercredi 20 mai 2015 06:32
To: gnso.secretariat at icann.org; council at gnso.icann.org
Subject: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#176]

Name of Officer: *

rafik dammak

Officer Email Address: *

rafik.dammak at gmail.com<mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com>

Date Prepared: *

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

GNSO Organization: *

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group

Officer Position or Title: *

NCSG chair

Voting Remedy: *

Proxy

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy: *

David Cake won't be able to attend to the GNSO council meeting since he will be traveling during the GNSO council call

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the remedy is being exercised: *

Ed Morris will submit David's vote by proxy for the motions to be approved, and any other matters needing a vote

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:
[Note: may not exceed 3 months initially; may be renewed by sending an email with explanation to GNSO Secretariat] *

Friday, May 22, 2015

I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at issue pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws. *

Yes

Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s). *

Yes

Please identify the GNSO Councilor who will serve as the voting proxy: *

Edward Morris