[council] CCWG-Accountability timeline

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Mon Nov 2 10:42:35 UTC 2015

	The timeline for SOAC endorsement (obviously including GNSO) of the CCWG-Accountability proposal is quite short. The final report is due 15 Nov, and we need to have comments in by Dec 21. Of course comments by individuals, and SGs and constituencies are possible, but the co-chairs have indicated that commentary as a chartering organisation will be most valuable to them at this point, so we should plan to provide that. Given the relatively short time frame for producing GNSO consensus comments, we may wish to start discussion, at least of our process, prior to the delivery of the report in two weeks.

	One suggestion would be for the GNSO appointed members of the CCWG, perhaps including observers if appropriate, to outline at least issues they think are significant to the GNSO?

	David