[council] CTT AoC Review

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Thu Nov 12 15:32:49 UTC 2015

Dear Glen,
Dear Colleagues,

I´m not sure If I´m required  during the next council session, and if, then if under SOI or AOB to inform you that I have put my name forward my name as volunteer to the first CTT Review as per letter attached, based on my professional interest and background, both in competition and consumer issues in general and in the ICT sector over the last 7 years

Nevertheless I want to kindly ask the GNSO´s support, in case I´m not considered an expert in this field by the Chair of GAC and the CEO of ICANN.

I will gladly laser any questions over email or during the council session next week.

Best regards

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

email: crg at isoc-cr.org
Skype: carlos.raulg