[council] latest version of the GAC Communique response.

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 19 15:57:09 UTC 2015

My profuse apologies for sending this document so late.  I think it
still needs work, but am very grateful to Donna Austin and Heather
Forrest for their suggestions, which I hope I have transcribed
accurately.  I think, given my own lack of expertise in the areas that
the GAC tends to focus on, that a discussion would be most welcome
before we attempt to finalize.
Stephanie Perrin