[council] FW: DNS Entrepreneurship Center

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at neustar.biz
Fri Nov 20 18:51:29 UTC 2015

Hi Julf

I don't believe the Council has had any direct involvement in the development of the Center. My understanding is that this is an initiative led by Baher Esmat who is part of ICANN's Global Stakeholder Engagement Team, and responsible for the Middle East. Marika or Mary could probably confirm.

Considerable work has been done in the region by Baher and his team. More information is available at:
https://community.icann.org/display/MES/Middle+East+Working+Group

Thanks

Donna