[council] GNSO Council Chair - Candidate's Statement

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Oct 5 22:33:06 UTC 2015

Dear Councillors,

Please find the statements of the two candidates for GNSO Council chair that are posted on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/council/elections

and can be directly viewed at:

Heather Forrest: (statement also attached)
http://gnso.icann.org/en/elections/forrest-statement-02oct15-en.pdf

James Bladel
http://gnso.icann.org/en/elections/bladel-statement-01oct15-en.pdf

Thank you.