[council] Final Issue Report on a Next-Generation gTLD Registration Directory Service to replace WHOIS and Motion

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Oct 11 18:52:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

I believe the charter needs to be amended.

The issue of Rights Impact analysis.

The NCSG suggested one after each stage.
INTA, I believe, suggested that it not happen until after Stage 2.

However, it does not show up after any stage in the charter.

I believe this is just one issue that needs to be discussed about the
charter. I believe that this charter needs to be discussed before we
kick of the work.  It is pretty good, but it needs fine tuning.

avri

On 11-Oct-15 14:11, Susan Kawaguchi wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>  Attached is a motion for the adoption of the PDP-WG charter for the
> Final Issue Report on a Next-Generation gTLD Registration Directory
> Service to replace WHOIS.
>
> There has been some concern with  the charter for this PDP-WG be and
> it be given additional consideration and revisions.
>
> Please consider the motion and second if you agree the charter does
> not require revising.
>
> Best,
>
> Susan Kawaguchi
>
> Domain Name Manager