[council] Cancelled: Board Reception with GNSO

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Oct 12 22:32:14 UTC 2015

On behalf of Megan Bishop
Board Operations Coordinator

Given the high interest topic added to Wednesday from 17:00-20:00, we are not able to hold the Board reception with the GNSO (the facility will not allow for sessions with a start time past 8pm).
At this stage I don't think it will be possible to fit it into the week in Dublin.

The GNSO will be given it's first pick of evenings in Marrakech for their reception with the ICANN Board at ICANN 55.

Kind regards,
Megan

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat