[council] Today's election

Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben at t-online.de Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben at t-online.de
Wed Oct 21 16:58:08 UTC 2015

As someone who was once on the working team elaborating the GNSO rules of operation I'm not that far surprised. I think we all take the council work serious as we do in particular with the election of our chair. The lesson to be learned from the outcome of today's election is that it has to be prepared with more diligence and better communication between the various groups including the NCAs. I hope we can achieve this on the way to the next round.

Wolf-Ulrich

Sent from my personal phone