[council] WSIS session on new gTLDs

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Apr 4 19:04:36 UTC 2016

Thanks, Marilia. I will relay your suggestion to the staff members that are
working on this.

Best regards,

Marika

From:  Marilia Maciel <mariliamaciel at gmail.com>
Date:  Monday 4 April 2016 at 08:54
To:  Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
Cc:  "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [council] WSIS session on new gTLDs

Dear Marika,

Thank you for seeking further clarification and thanks to the GDD for
providing this information. This is reassuring indeed. I would like to
reinforce my suggestion, however, that the reframing and amendment of the
session is discussed with the co-chairs of the new gTLD subsequent
procedures WG to make sure the two processes (the Reviews and the work of
the WG) are covered.

Thanks
Marília