[council] Meeting B [Policy Forum] Helsinki - topics for discussion

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Fri Apr 8 17:15:13 UTC 2016

Donna,

Hoping is not too late, I think there has been signification discussion on the community about privacy/proxy (http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/ppsa <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/ppsa>) - including GAC Communiqué and our response to it - and IGO/INGO names /acronyms (http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/igo-ingo <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/igo-ingo> and http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/igo-ingo-crp-access <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/igo-ingo-crp-access>) for both to merit inclusion.

Tks,
Rubens