[council] Proposed Comment on FY17 Budget and Operating Plan

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Apr 14 14:51:19 UTC 2016

To add to Mary¹s response, the objective of the discussion is also to
identify any additional questions that may exist in relation to the budget
documents. The Finance Team has indicated that they are open to receiving
any clarifying questions which they will attempt to answer prior to the
closing of the public comment period so that these can be considered as
part of the development of input for the public comment forum. On the last
page of the draft you will already find a number of questions that were
identified by members of the small team. If there are additional
questions, you are encouraged to provide these so that these can get
added. The hope is that the responses to the questions as well as feedback