FW: [council] Proposed Comment on FY17 Budget and Operating Plan

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Apr 20 20:39:06 UTC 2016

For those of you interested to participate in a webinar that will be
scheduled to review / discuss the GNSO Council comments (if/when these
have been finalised), please complete the following doodle poll:
http://doodle.com/poll/c243n47vwsrxtifc.

Your comments and input on the attached draft would be appreciated. The
deadline for submission is 30 April so please share any comments, concerns
and/or support for the proposed comments as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Marika