[council] For your review - proposed transmittal letter GNSO Review WP Analysis

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Apr 21 13:03:17 UTC 2016

Hi Amr,

In relation to your question concerning the implementation plan, it is
staff¹s understanding that similar to the last GNSO Review the GNSO will
be asked to develop an implementation plan for the Board¹s consideration.
The assumption is that following the development of this plan it would go
through the normal GNSO Council approval process before it is submitted to
the ICANN Board. However, I will check with Larisa if our understanding is
not inline with the expectation of the OEC/Board.

Best regards,

Marika