[council] Action Item - GNSO/SSAC Liaison(s)

David Cake davecake at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 04:32:17 UTC 2016

> On 23 Apr 2016, at 6:14 AM, Johan Helsingius <julf at julf.com> wrote:
>

>> 1. Continue to pursue formal exchange of liaisons between the GNSO &
>>    SSAC, noting the constraints listed above.
>
> Not sure a formal liaison is really justified.

	One of the points that should be considered is that a formal liaison would be able to able to discuss security issues that can’t be discussed publicly (under SSAC NDA), and so would be able to perform a function not possible through the normal council reports etc. I think its worth considering this issue in ongoing discussion.

	David