[council] Action Item - GNSO/SSAC Liaison(s)

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Sun Apr 24 07:53:59 UTC 2016

I definitely agree with Stephanie, in particular No. 3. This exchange is of value if prepared with more detailed questions related to the impact of SSAC to GNSO work. As we do in relation to other ACs (e.g. GAC).
If this exchange could be improved then I see the formalization as consequential step.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich