[council] Open action item - SCI Review of Council Voting Threshholds

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Thu Apr 28 07:15:41 UTC 2016

Thanks for all the valuable input.
I join the “parking chorus”

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

From: Heather Forrest
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 3:16 AM
To: Marika Konings ; Mary Wong ; Paul McGrady ; 'WUKnoben' ; 'James M. Bladel' ; 'GNSO Council List'
Subject: Re: [council] Open action item - SCI Review of Council Voting Threshholds

As ever, Mary and Marika are able to make sense of the mess with their excellent memories and records, and based on their comments, it seems that we're unlikely to face the same situation again, or at least quite unlikely. If I've understood that correctly, and given the perennial theme of volunteer burnout, it seems we'd be best to park this one for now and use SCI's time for more pressing matters.

Best wishes,

Heather