[council] GNSO Council Email ballot

Heather Forrest Heather.Forrest at acu.edu.au
Tue Aug 9 03:29:45 UTC 2016

Amr, Glen, all,

Thanks very much indeed. Sometimes the so-called "quick questions" prompt the most discussion! Volker, rest assured I'm not planning to create havoc! I'm unexpectedly travelling today so just wanted to be sure that I vote on time and do so in line with instructions. All good on both fronts.

Best wishes to all,

Heather