[council] [Soac-infoalert] ICANN57 Hyderabad: What You Need to Know (Part 2) - ICANN

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Thu Aug 18 12:43:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

Nothing different about the visa requirements from my perspective. I have to deal with this nonsense every time I travel.

The difference this time around may be that Constituency Travel will have a lot more work than normal, meaning their own resources will be spread thin. I believe a similar situation with the ATLAS event resulted in me missing the ICANN meeting in London a couple of years ago.

Anyway…, good luck to all.

Thanks.

Amr